I had a joyous time, handcrafting the ‘Krishna‘ themed invitation cards. Here’s how I made them.
- 12″ x 12″ glitter card-stocks in gold, blue, green and purple colors. Hobby Lobby had 50% off on each. I ended up paying $1/ea.
- Peacock feather ribbon. These are seasonal ribbons found at Hobby Lobby. They had 50% off on these too.
- Peacock feather stamp from Hobby Lobby.
- Ink pads – Distress Ink pad – Wilted violet; Crystal Craft – Black; and Dye ink pad – cactus
- White envelops from Michaels
- Glue tape runner
- Paper trimmer
- Score-pal for scoring
- Using the paper trimmer, I cut each of the 12″ x 12″ card-stock into two halves, each measuring 6″x 12″.
- With the score-pal, I scored vertically along the center of the longer edge of each 6″x 12″ card-stock, thus creating a score-line for bending the cards perfectly into half.
- Using the glue tape runner, I measured the size of the ribbon and glued it to the lower edge of the cards, running through both front and back portions.